757 Cheddar Biscuits
2 Cups 757 All Purpose Seasoned Flour – Mild
1 TBSP Sugar
1 TBSP Baking Powder
1 1/2 Cups Sharp Cheddar Cheese – shredded
1 Cup Buttermilk
1/2 Cup Unsalted Butter
1/2 Cup melted Butter
For The Topping
3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley leaves
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat; set aside.
2. In a large bowl, combine 757 Seasoned flour, sugar, baking powder.
3. In a large glass measuring cup or another bowl, whisk together buttermilk and butter. Pour mixture over dry ingredients and stir using a rubber spatula just until moist. Gently fold in cheese.
4. Using a 1/4-cup measuring cup, scoop the batter evenly onto the prepared baking sheet. Place into oven and bake for 10-12 minutes, or until golden brown.
5. For the topping, whisk together butter, parsley and garlic powder in a small bowl. Working one at a time, brush the tops of the biscuits with the butter mixture.